Read Time40 Second
below are mentioned things to be taken care of at the time of deploying a laravel project to production.
- Make site down for maintenance ( php artisan down )
- clear all manual changes if any ( git reset –hard )
- Sync with mater from VCS ( production will always be in sync with master, git pull origin master )
- Install/update composer dependencies ( composer install –no-interaction –prefer-dist –optimize-autoloader –no-dev )
- Run database migrations ( php artisan migrate –force )
- Clear caches ( php artisan cache:clear )
- Clear expired password reset tokens ( php artisan auth:clear-resets )
- Clear and cache routes ( php artisan route:clear, php artisan route:cache )
- Clear and cache config ( php artisan config:cache, php artisan config:clear )
- Install/update node js dependencies ( npm install )
- Compile the resources ( npm run prod )
- Make site Up ( php artisan up )
samgan excel at solving complex problems involving logic and step by step breakdown of the problem. In addition, to develop complex algorithms, he specialize in problem framing, systems design, and product development strategy. Sometimes he also enjoy public speaking.